TownPharma Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF TOWNPHARMA WEBSITE, TOWNPHARMA ANDROID APP AND ALL TOWNPHARMA SERVICES (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE INTERNET BASED TOWNPHARMA PLATFORM OR SERVICES)
- The domain name www.TownPharma.com, an internet-based portal, the TOWNPHARMA android app are owned and operated by Omni Tech Solutions and Services, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 (hereinafter referred to as “TOWNPHARMA” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). The domain name and the mobile application are collectively referred to as the “Website”.
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872 (“Contract Act”);
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”) and the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“IG Guidelines”);
- the Drugs and Cosmetic Act, 1940 (“Drugs Act”), read with the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 (“Drugs Rules”);
- the Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 (“Drugs and Magic Act”);
- The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 read with the Indian Medical Council Rules, 1957;
- Pharmacy Act, 1948 (“Pharmacy Act”) and
- he Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
2. ELIGIBILITY FOR USE OF WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES
- For the purposes of availing the Services and/or transacting with the Pharmacies through the Website, You are required to obtain registration, in accordance with the procedure established by TOWNPHARMA in this regard. As part of the registration process, TOWNPHARMA may collect the following personal information from You:
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/ postal code);
- Phone number;
- Password chosen by the User;
- A registered id can only be utilized by the person whose details have been provided and TOWNPHARMA does not permit multiple persons to share a single log in/ registration id. However, a registered user, being either the parent or legal guardian of a person ‘incompetent to contract’ such as minors or persons with unsound mind or being authorised by another natural person, would be permitted to access and use the Website for the purposes of procuring the Services, on behalf of such persons.
- Organizations, companies, and businesses may not become registered members on the Website, unless authorised to do the same by Us or use the Website through individual members.
- You agree and acknowledge that You would (i) create only 1 (one) account; (ii) provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information when creating Your account and in all Your dealings through the Website; (iii) maintain and promptly update Your account information; (iv) maintain the security of Your account by not sharing Your password with others and restricting access to Your account and Your computer; (v) promptly notify TOWNPHARMA if You discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches relating to the Website; and (vi) take responsibility for all the activities that occur under Your account and accept all risk of unauthorized access.
- The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by TOWNPHARMA for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to You, TOWNPHARMA may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the Your browser. TOWNPHARMA does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
3. OTHER TERMS
- Your Profile, Collection, Use, Storage and Transfer of Personal Information:
- Your TOWNPHARMA profile is created to store record of Your Consultations and Your personal health information online, including history, health conditions, allergies and medications.
- Any information provided as part of a web Consultation or obtained from use of the Services by You becomes part of Your TOWNPHARMA record. You agree to provide accurate information to help Us serve You best to Our knowledge, to periodically review such information and to update such information as and when necessary. TOWNPHARMA reserves the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Website according to its internal record retention and/or destruction policies. You might be contacted via email to review the information provided by You for TOWNPHARMA’s record or for the Services. Please make sure You provide a valid email-id and You update it as and when needed.
- The terms “personal information” and “sensitive personal data or information” are defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”).
- the type of information collected from Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- the purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
- how and to whom TOWNPHARMA will disclose such information.
- the fact that the information is being collected;
- the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information;
- the name and address of the agency that is collecting the information and the agency that will retain the information; and
- the various rights available to such Users in respect of such information.
- TOWNPHARMA shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the Users to TOWNPHARMA or any other person acting on behalf of TOWNPHARMA.
- The Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Users’ account access information and password. The Users shall be responsible for all uses of the Users’ account and password, whether or not authorized by the Users. The Users shall immediately notify TOWNPHARMA of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the Users’ account or password.
- If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or TOWNPHARMA has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, TOWNPHARMA shall have the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
- Payment, Fees and Taxes:
- Registration on the Website and the access to the information provided on the Website is free. TOWNPHARMA does not charge any fee for accessing, browsing and buying through the Website. You agree and acknowledge that You shall not hold TOWNPHARMA responsible for any loss or damage caused to You during the process, due to any acts or omission on the part of third parties viz the collection agents or for any actions/ omissions which are beyond the control of TOWNPHARMA.
- Each User / Pharmacies are solely responsible for payment of all taxes, legal compliances, statutory registrations and reporting. TOWNPHARMA is in no way responsible for any of the taxes except for its own income tax.
- The subscription fees for the Services, if any charged by TOWNPHARMA, could be paid online through the facility made on the Website or Online payment link. TOWNPHARMA is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to User/ Pharmacies during this process as these third parties are beyond the control of TOWNPHARMA. The fees could also be paid offline and be either collected personally from the User/ Pharmacies or required to be mailed to TOWNPHARMA at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All fees are exclusive of applicable taxes.
- TOWNPHARMA reserves the right to modify the fee structure by providing on the Website which shall be considered as valid and agreed communication.
- Return, Refund, Cancellation and Shipping charges:
- Each Covenanter undertakes that it shall not do any act or post, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that –
- belongs to another person and to which the such Covenanter does not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual proprietary rights of any Pharmacies;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- is prohibited under applicable law(s) for the time being in force including Drugs Act read with the Drugs Rules, the Drugs and Magic Act, the Indian Penal Code, 1860, as amended from time to time and rules made there under; and
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- You are also prohibited from:
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or any TOWNPHARMA Content;
- transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services by TOWNPHARMA;
- intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- making any unsolicited communications to other Covenanters;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of the TOWNPHARMA content or other information available from the Website; and
- framing or hotlinking or deep-linking any TOWNPHARMA Content.
- TOWNPHARMA shall not be responsible or liable in any manner to the Users or any Pharmacies (collectively referred to as the “Other Parties”) for any losses, damage, injuries or expenses incurred by Other Parties as a result of any disclosures made by TOWNPHARMA, where Other Parties have consented to such disclosures.
- The Services provided by TOWNPHARMA or any of its licensors or providers or Pharmacies are provided ‘as is’ and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). TOWNPHARMA does not provide or make any representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied about the Website or the Services. TOWNPHARMA to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law(s), disclaims all liability arising out of the Other Parties’ use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, the TOWNPHARMA Content, Pharmacies Content, representations and warranties made by the Other Parties on the Website or any loss arising out of the manner in which the Services have been rendered.
- The Website may be linked to the website of third parties and TOWNPHARMA has no control over, and not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through the Website. Inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that TOWNPHARMA endorses the linked website. Other Parties may use these links services at their own risk.
- TOWNPHARMA shall not be responsible for the mishaps/missed services due to no service/no show from the Other Parties; TOWNPHARMA shall not be responsible for any error in any of the services being provided by the Pharmacies.
- The listing of Pharmacies on the Website is based on numerous factors including Users comments and feedbacks. In no event shall the Indemnified Parties (as defined herein below) be liable or responsible for the listing order of Pharmacies on the Website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law(s), TOWNPHARMA, its affiliates, independent contractors, service providers, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives, and each of their respective directors, officers or employees (“Indemnified Parties ”), shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, (i) the use of, or the inability to use, the Website or the content, materials and functions related thereto; (ii) User’s provision of information via the Website; even if such Protected Entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event shall the Indemnified Parties be liable for, or in connection with, (i) the provision of, or failure to provide, all or any products or service by a Pharmacy to any User; or (ii) any comments or feedback given by any of the Users; or (ii) any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any User, Pharmacies or other person on or through the Website.
- All liabilities arising out of any wrong assessment of medical condition and inappropriate handling by the Healthcare professionals and/ or arising from the e-prescription will be of the concerned Healthcare professionals ( Home Care Centres, Nursing and Wellness Professionals). Further, all liabilities arising out of any wrong diagnosis report by the Pharmacies Diagnostic Labs and Radiology Clinics and/ or arising from the wrong dispensation of the Pharmaceutical Goods and Services will be of the concerned Pharmacies Diagnostic Labs and Radiology Clinics or the Pharmacies Medicine Vendor as the case may be.
- The Users may share their previous medical history during interaction with the Healthcare professionals. TOWNPHARMA reserves the right to retain such information for the purpose of providing Services to the Users.
- The Users acknowledge that the Indemnified Parties merely act in the capacity of facilitators between the Other Parties by providing a platform for them to interact and transact. In no event shall the Indemnified Parties be held liable for any of the losses attributable to Services offered through the Website.
- In no event shall the Indemnified Parties be liable for failure on the part of the Users or Pharmacies to provide agreed services or to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, cancellation or rescheduling of appointments. In no event shall the Indemnified Parties be liable for any comments or feedback given by any of the Users in relation to the services provided by a Pharmacies.
7. MODIFICATION OF WEBSITE
- TOWNPHARMA reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. Other Parties agree that TOWNPHARMA will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or any other part thereof.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All the intellectual property used on the Website except those which have been identified as the intellectual properties of the Other Parties shall remain the exclusive property of the Company. The content on the Website or otherwise may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means.
9. COMPLIANCE OF APPLICABLE LAW
- While communicating/ transacting with each other through the Website, the Other Parties shall at all times ensure full compliance with the provisions of the applicable laws.
- TOWNPHARMA is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to TOWNPHARMA by Other Party(s); or
- TOWNPHARMA believes, in its sole discretion, that Other Party(s) actions may cause legal liability for TOWNPHARMA (or any of its affiliates, independent contractors, service providers, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives); or
- Requirement to do so by law; or
- If Other Party(s) fail to provide (or revoke) the consents necessary or desirable for TOWNPHARMA to provide the Services; or
- Provision of the Services is in TOWNPHARMA’s opinion, no longer commercially viable; or
- TOWNPHARMA decides to discontinue, in part or in full, with or without reason, access to the Website or the Services.
- TOWNPHARMA may also terminate or suspend (temporarily or permanently) all or a portion of Other Party(s) account or access to the Services, with or without reason. Such termination or suspension of Other Party(s) account may include: (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Website or Services; and (ii) barring from further use or access of the Website or Services.
- Once terminated or suspended (temporarily or permanently), Other Party(s) may not use the Website under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account.
- The right to terminate/ suspend is in addition to, and without prejudice to, TOWNPHARMA’s right to initiate appropriate legal action against the Other Party(s), in accordance with applicable law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
12. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Even after termination, obligations of a continuous nature, such as, but not limited to, mentioned under Covenants, Liability, Indemnity, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution will continue and survive termination.
18. LISTING OF PHARMACIES
- TOWNPHARMA’s algorithm for listing of Pharmacies is a fully automated system that lists the Pharmacies, their profile and information regarding their Practice on its Website. These listings of Pharmacies do not represent any fixed objective ranking or endorsement by TOWNPHARMA. TOWNPHARMA will not be liable for any change in the relevance of the Pharmacies on search results, which may take place from time to time. The listing of Pharmacies will be based on automated computation of the various factors including inputs made by the Users including their comments and feedback. Such factors may change from time to time, in order to improve the algorithm. TOWNPHARMA in no event will be held responsible for the accuracy and the relevancy of the listing order of the Pharmacies on the Website
- TOWNPHARMA collects, directly or indirectly, and displays on the Website, relevant information regarding the Pharmacies listed on the Website, such as their professional degree, specialization, qualification, fees, location, visiting hours, and other details. TOWNPHARMA takes reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is updated at frequent intervals. Although TOWNPHARMA screens and vets the information submitted by the Pharmacies, it is not liable for any inaccuracies or incompleteness represented from it, despite such reasonable efforts.
- The Services provided by TOWNPHARMA are provided on an “as is” and “as available’ basis, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). TOWNPHARMA does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied about the Website or the Services. TOWNPHARMA does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content or information provided by Users on the Website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, TOWNPHARMA disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, representations and warranties made by other Users, the content or information provided by the Users on the Website, or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by TOWNPHARMA or any User in relation to any User or services provided by such User.
- The Website may be linked to the website of Pharmacies, affiliates and business partners. TOWNPHARMA has no control over, and not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through our Website. Inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that TOWNPHARMA endorses the linked site. User may use the links and these services at User’s own risk.
- TOWNPHARMA assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website, User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- If TOWNPHARMA determines that you have provided fraudulent, inaccurate, or incomplete information, including through feedback, TOWNPHARMA reserves the right to immediately suspend your access to the Website or any of your accounts with TOWNPHARMA and makes such declaration on the website alongside your name/your clinic’s name as determined by TOWNPHARMA for the protection of its business and in the interests of Users. You shall be liable to indemnify TOWNPHARMA for any losses incurred as a result of your misrepresentations or fraudulent feedback that has adversely affected TOWNPHARMA or its Users.
- The User shall be bound by the jurisdiction as contained in these Terms and Conditions hereunder, at all times, irrespective of the location they may be consulting with Practitioners online.
- The User shall indemnify and hold harmless TOWNPHARMA and its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, proceedings, penalties, damages, loss, liability, actions, costs and expenses (including but not limited to court fees and attorney fees) arising due to or in relation to the use of Website by the User, by breach of the Terms or violation of any law, rules or regulations by the User, or due to such other actions, omissions or commissions of the User that gave rise to the claim.
We insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use TOWNPHARMA Platform, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our TOWNPHARMA Platform to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about you. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the TOWNPHARMA Platform. You always have the option to withdraw the consent, we have the option not to provide services for which the said information was sought. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve you. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other Users or Pharmacies send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number) from you when you register and create an account with us. We use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and interests.
- Use of Demographic / Profile Data / User Information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide to you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize user experience; detect and protect you against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our Users’ activity on our Website.
We maintain standard call and IP logs that record data about all Users who call us and/or access our Website. We store this information for providing services and as an analysis tool. All call logs are stored securely, and may only be accessed by our employees or designees on a need-to-know basis for a specific purpose. We use call log information to help provide our members the efficient services under this membership. We collect the IP address of all visitors to the Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given User. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
- Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to provide services to you, to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
- Security Precautions
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Unfortunately, no method of transmitting or storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us through, or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for say, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
You consent to receive/ communicate data, information, updates from TOWNPHARMA regarding the Services, through valid modes of communication which includes but not limited to emails, messages etc. We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of the Empanelled Associate, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you wish to remove your contact information from all TOWNPHARMA lists and newsletters, please write to email@example.com
- Advertisements on Website
We use Pharmacy advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including username, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- User Consent
- Messages & Transactions
Comments or questions sent to us using e-mail or secure messaging forms will be shared with our staff and Empanelled Associates who are most able to address your concerns. We will archive your messages once we have made our best effort to provide you with a complete and satisfactory response. When you use a service on the secure section of the Website or interact directly with our staff or Associates, some information you provide may be documented in your medical record, and will be available for use as a future guide for your treatment as a patient.
- Data Integrity & Correction
We request all the members to update us on any and all the changes that are documented in Electronic Health Records (“EHR”) at any point of time either through calling us/ email/post. We also encourage you to login into your account to view your personal information and EHR and advise us of any changes to be made.
Although we attempt to ensure the integrity and accuracy, we make no guarantees as to correctness or accuracy of EHR. It is possible that the EHR could include typographical errors, inaccuracies, or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made to the EHR by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform us so that it can be corrected.
- Contact us
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Policy for Services (Other than e-Wellness and Packages)
|Scenario||Cancellation Policy||Refund Policy|
|Customer cancels prior to service delivery||Prior to service delivery, customer may request for cancellation by calling our Call Centre or through the online customer portal. No cancellation charges will apply.||If payment has been collected prior to service delivery,100% refund will be made to the respective payment instrument used by the customer.|
|If payment is yet to be collected, there is no refund.|
TOWNPHARMA initiates cancellation / rescheduling prior to service delivery.
Note: TOWNPHARMA will make all possible arrangements to deliver services at the scheduled time. In case we are unable to do so, we will request for a mutually agreeable time.
|If the customer disagrees on the rescheduling then request for cancellation is confirmed.||If payment has been collected, 100% refund will be made to the respective payment instrument used by the customer.|
|If payment is yet to be collected, there is no refund.|
Customer cancels after service delivery has commenced.
Note: At the discretion of TOWNPHARMA, a customer can be denied services in cases where the customer cancels the service without any valid reason.
|At the customer’s request, TOWNPHARMA will cancel the order and stop the service delivery.||If payment has been collected, 100% refund will be made to the respective payment instrument used by the customer.|
|If payment is yet to be collected, there is no refund.|
|Customer is dissatisfied with the service||Not applicable||At the discretion of TOWNPHARMA, customer will be offered an option of repeating the service.|
|Incorrect billing||Not applicable||If the bill is raised for a higher amount, then the excess amount will be made to the respective payment instrument used by the customer. If the bill is raised for a lesser amount, the customer will be requested to make the required payment.|
- For Refund intimation, please visit us at www.TownPharma.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TOWNPHARMA customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, TOWNPHARMA will initiate refund process with associated Pharmacies.
- TOWNPHARMA refund is only applicable to payments directly made to TOWNPHARMA. In scenario, where payments are made to Pharmacies, TOWNPHARMA will facilitate the refund process but is not directly or in-directly responsible or guarantee the refund.
- Customer must retain the invoice till completion of refund process.
Refund Process – Transaction:
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
- Refund if any, will be initiated within 10 (Ten) working days from date of receipt of the returned products by TOWNPHARMA.
|Mode Of Payment||Mode Of refund||Timeframe|
|Cash on delivery||NEFT to bank account||Within 10 working days|